We provide a full range Integrated business Support services to our clients. We have the experience and the expertise to quickly cater to the needs of our reputed clients. We maintain high values for our clients which are a strategic move for forward-thinking organizations, as we consistently deliver superior value and achieve the highest standards.
Most importantly, we serve you services, ensuring Quality, Confidentiality, Integrity, and on-time execution for each and every requirement of your company.
Our accountants follow IAS/US GAPP. Our services are structured to allow you to choose a full back office service.MRC offers its global clients the following accounting services:
- Book keeping
- Preparation of Statutory yearend Financial Statements
- Interim Financial Reporting
- International Financial reporting
- Reconciliation Work
- Formulations of SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
Audit and Assurance Services
Our Statutory Audit provides Assurance on the Truthfulness & Fairness of the Financial Information, advice and review of Controls, Procedures and assurance on Business Processes & Systems. Our team applies Global Audit Methodology, Tools, Documentation, Approach, Knowledge and Technology. Our team is committed to the highest professional ethics, standards and integrity. Quality Control is our Commitment towards Professionalism and Excellence. In short, we offer:
- Statutory Audit
- Internal Audit, Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Tax Audit
- Management Audit
- Review of Accounts
- Special Audit
- Due diligence
- Restatement as per IAS/ US GAPP
Right Tax advice helps the business and corporate in taking sound business decisions at right time. Innovative Tax Strategy and proper planning can help the corporate entities and Individuals to optimize their tax efficiencies. We at MRC provide tailored and effective Tax-Cost Management Solutions.
We also advise on tax aspects of cross-border acquisitions, international tax structuring, transfer pricing, etc. We therefore offer :
- Income tax
- Service Tax
Setting up New Business
We at MRC help you to provide A to Z services associated with starting a new business. There is no need to run from one consultant to another and so on for different jobs as we provide a “TOTAL SOLUTIONS” under one roof.
Our services include:
- Advice on holding company or Branch office
- Incorporation of a Limited Company
- Project Office, Branch office or Liaison Office in India
- Various Business Registrations
- Income Tax Registrations
- Assisting in opening a Bank Account
- Permission, if any, required from Foreign Investment Promotion Board or RBI
- Initial reporting and compliances at the time of setting up.
Service Under The Company Law
- Promotion, formation and incorporation of companies.
- Maintenance of secretarial records and statutory books.
- Secretarial Audit of the Companies, Audit of Depository Participants and Registrar and Transfer Agents.
- Certification of Annual Return of companies whose shares are listed on a recognized stock exchange.
- Search reports in respect of the companies from the records of the Registrar of Companies.
- Pre-certification of documents required to be filed with the Registrar of Companies.
- Approval of managerial remuneration.
- Filing the petitions before the Company Law Board. Appearing as an authorized representative before the Company Law Board, Central Government, Regional Director and Registrar of Companies.
- Amalgamation, reconstruction, reorganization and winding up of companies.
- Organizing and managing shareholders’ meetings on behalf of clients.
- Loan Syndication from Central and State Financial Institutions.
- Placement of Shares
- Syndication for Leasing & Hire Purchase
- Working Capital Proposals (CC/LC/BG)
- Loan Against Property
- Commercial Purchase
- Home Loans
- OD limits
- Term Loans
- Domestic Factoring
- Export/Import Factoring
- Project Loans
- Machinery Loan
Services Under The Export & Import Policy And Procedures
- Advising on import / export regulations. Issue of various certificates under the import export policy & procedures.
- Dealing with DGFT on behalf of the clients regarding licenses of all kinds.
- Duty draw back cases.
- Certification jobs as per the prevalent Import Export policy.
Services Under The Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Advice on legal and procedural matters falling under FEMA and arranging various approvals and compliance – pursuant to various regulations issued under FEMA
- Drafting reply of show cause notices.
- International corporate strategies & affairs